- Incorporation of Tradeeasy, the first company in Hong Kong to provide comprehensive information on PRC sellers to Hong Kong buyers by way of facsimile technology
- Entered the China market, with first office established in Guangzhou
- Second PRC office in Shenzhen
- Transfer of trading platform from the facsimile to the Internet with the inception of B2B portal tradeeasy.com
- First in-house application software BSC (Buyer Service Centre) and SSC (Seller Service Centre) to enhance communications between buyers and sellers
- Development capital provided from Hong Kong listed company CCT Telecom. Offices established in Beijing, Guangzhou, Qingdao, Shanghai, Jiangmen, Dongguan and Xiamen. eIMS (e-Intelligent Management System) in operation - the first tailor-made application software for Greater China manufacturers to communicate and transact with customers
- Offices established in Hangzhou, Shenzhen and Dalian. Corporate headcount increased to 500. Tradeeasy becomes a regular invitee to prominent e-commerce forums and conventions, guest of sizeable organizations such as the Hong Kong Trade Development Council, Chartered Public Accountants Australia, Association of Chinese Merchants and the Hong Kong Productivity Council
- Tradeeasy listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. Launch of the ProcurementMeetings, with tremendous inaugural response resulting in significant business volume between the buyers and the sellers
- Directly involved in co-organizing the prestigious Shanghai Gift and Premium Expo.
- Tradeeasy published a Directory to strengthen the sales strategies, recruit more buyers and provide deeper service. The Directory is an efficient tool for the buyers for their sourcing process.
- Tradeeasy has expanded the buyer service team, particularly in PRC, by organizing more procurement meetings and matching conferences through the support of Chinese Local Governmental Authorities and Trade Show Organizers.
- A member of Global Market Group